It looks like Legends of Aria is once again changing how it’s handling PvP, as outlined in a new forum post.
In short, changes will be coming first to the experimental server with the following changes:
- Guard Protected areas are limited exclusively to Towns and Cities.
- Long and short term murder counts are being added.
- The criminal flag is being added.
- Severe risks for player killers are being deployed.
- New skills: Stealing Snooping.
The reasons for this involve the team wanting to ensure a healthy population for the game to succeed, in addition to making the game more accessible. Additionally, Point Release 8 is set to include Martial Abilities, a Macro system, and an overhaul to the crafting orders. New content is also in the works, but will be shared in due time.
Check out the full post here.
Full Disclosure: Legends of Aria is represented by Team Critical Hit, a games PR company co-founded by former MMORPG Managing Editor Bill Murphy.